Telephone Counseling in Boston, MA
Phone Counseling and Telephone Counseling
We Have Counselors with a Variety of Specialties to Help You.
More and more people are relying upon telephone counseling to meet their mental health care and coaching needs. Online or telephone therapy may be a good choice for people who:
- Have busy schedules.
- Prefer the comfort of their home to a therapy office.
- Are unable to leave home.
- Travel often.
- Want to see a counselor from Thrive Boston, but live too far from our practice to attend in person.
Due to increasing client demand, Thrive Boston Counseling is now offering telephone counseling therapy and telephone life coaching services. The Thrive Boston Counseling staff is highly trained and able provide telephone counseling with the same quality, excellence, and client-focused care that clients receive in-person.To schedule a session for today, call us at 1-800-309-1159.
Advantages of Telephone Counseling
More and more people are discovering the advantages that telephone or online counseling can bring to their mental health care. Several of the benefits Thrive Boston clients have experienced include:
- Finding a counselor who specializes in addressing their particular needs: Several clients face unique circumstances, and counselors who understand their problems are not readily available. The counselors at Thrive Boston Telephone Counseling have been able to reach clients who need their specialization but do not live close enough to come into the office.
- Never missing an appointment because of weather: In Boston, winter can be a time when people need counseling the most, but it can also be the hardest time to be consistent with appointments. Inclement weather can make it difficult to get out of the house and get to the therapist’s office. With online counseling or telephone counseling, clients can receive the mental health care they need, even in the middle of a snowstorm.
- Maintaining a therapeutic relationship despite travel: In today’s world, many people travel frequently for their jobs or personal life. Online or telephone counseling means clients can make their appointments even if they are on a business trip, vacation, or family visit.
Let's Take a Few Minutes and Talk
If you reach out to our office today, you may be meeting with your counselor tomorrow. Many new clients see a therapist within 24 hours of their first call or email. We also work with most insurance companies.
We look forward to hearing from you!